Before you book, please:
- Read the itineraries in the tour brochure and check exactly what is and isn't included in the price.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully as these form an important part of the holiday contract.
- Check that you are happy with our cancellation terms.
- Read the mileage charts in the tour brochure to ensure you are comfortable with the amount of driving and the number of 'rest' days.
- If you are travelling with dogs (on tours where they are accepted), you must also agree to the Dog Behaviour Policy.
If you have any queries or concerns, please Contact Us.
Financial Failure Protection
Crossings Motorhome Tours Limited is a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with ''The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992'' all passengers booking with Crossings Motorhome Tours Limited are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy will also include repatriation if required,
arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Crossings Motorhome Tours Limited.
For more information go to: http://www.affirmainsurance.com/
Client Premium Account
In addition to the above policy, and in accordance with ''The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992", all monies paid by you to Crossings Motorhome Tours Ltd are held in a separate secure account with Barclays Bank, until your holiday is complete.
This provides you with two levels of consumer protection, which we believe is the highest level of cover provided by any escorted motorhome tour company.